June 4, 2023

Getting Ready To Be A Wife

 


My best friend shared this screenshoot to me this week and said "Doa you dimakbulkan". ALHAMDULILLAH

I was shocked to see that I had sent her old Whatsapp texts. I don't remember saying this, but yes, I've been planning to get married in 28 to 30 years since I was in my early 20s. And, thanks Allah, my prayer and dream have come true. I'll be a wife in a month and a few days to Mr. UZ <3

All plans are carried out the way they were made. 80% of everything is set up, but I'm worried about the Pilihan Raya Negeri, which the prediction may happening in July, the same month as my event. I hope the signal is fixed and that there won't be any more delays, Aamiin

P/S: Masa ni belum sign up master lagi, bulan 10 baru official master students and it almost 3 years tak habis lagi. Tak cari kerja tapi cari husband, Hahaha. InshaaAllah this year settle habis tesis master then road to PhD! YAYY.. Semoga Allah izinkan dan mudahkan, Aamiin.


TERIMA KASIH. SEMOGA BERMANFAAT

No comments: